The POCO team has already confirmed that the new POCO X2 smartphone will receive the update that will bring Android 11, the release of the Google mobile operating system whose first Developer Preview was released in recent days.
This was announced by Yash Garg, head of the Indian Marketing and Communications division of POCO, with a message on Twitter (“Here’s big news: The Smooth POCO X2 will be upgraded to Android 11 in the future”)
Android 11 for POCO X2 is confirmed
POCO X2 was launched by the manufacturer with Android 10, i.e. the latest version currently available of the Google operating system and therefore the update to Android 11 is probably something taken for granted by most users who will decide to buy it.
These are the main features of POCO X2:
- 6.67-inch Full HD + LCD display with 120 Hz refresh rate
- SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G with Adreno 618 GPU and liquid cooling
- 6 GB of LPDDR4X RAM with 64 GB or 128 GB of internal UFS 2.1 memory or 8 GB of
- LPDDR4X RAM with 256 GB of UFS 2.1 memory (with microSD support)
- four rear cameras (Sony IMX686 64 megapixel primary sensor, 8 megapixel ultra wide, 2
- megapixel macro and 2 megapixel depth of field)
- dual front cameras (20 megapixel main sensor and 2 megapixel secondary sensor)
- splash-resistant shell with P2i nano coating
- 4,500 mAh battery with fast charging Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0+ at 27 watts
- MIUI 11 interface for POCO based on Android 10