After the recent rumors, a new Realme smartphone has been certified by the Chinese TENAA with the model number RMX1991, confirming features almost similar to those of Realme XT, including a 6.4-inch Samsung AMOLED screen, a quadruple rear camera from 64 MP and a 4000 mAh battery but will be powered by the Snapdragon 730G SoC instead of the Snapdragon 712 and will be equipped with a 32 MP front camera with 16 MP.
The previous rumors have also revealed a next-generation in-display fingerprint scanner and a 30W VOOC recharge.
Here are the specifications for Realme RMX1991:
- 6.4-inch Full HD + AMOLED display (2340 × 1080 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 730G processor (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6 GB of RAM (LPPDDR4x) with 64 GB of internal memory (UFS 2.1), 8 GB of RAM (LPPDDR4x) with 128 GB of internal memory (UFS 2.1) expandable up to 256 GB with microSD in both variants
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9 Pie
- 64 MP rear camera with Samsung GW1 sensor 1 / 1.72″, pixel size 0.8 μm, f / 1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8 MP wide angle lens 119 degrees with f / 2.25 aperture , 1.12 μm pixel size, 2 MP depth sensor, f / 2.4 aperture, 1.75 μm pixel size, 2 MP sensor for 4 cm macro with f / 2.4 aperture, 1.75μm pixel size
- 32 MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000 mAh battery (typical) / 3920 mAh (minimum) with 30 W VOOC fast charge
The Realme RMX1991 smartphone should be an improved version of Realme XT for China.