Huawei has recently officially announced its new smartphone “with the hole”, ie equipped with a display with a hole to accommodate the front camera. Huawei Nova 4 , a medium-high-end device, available at the moment in China but which should also reach other markets, probably with a different name.
The smartphone is available in two variants, one with a 20-megapixel main sensor and one with a 48-megapixel sensor, in both cases inserted into a triple rear camera. The display has a small hole, 4.5 mm in diameter, which houses a 24-megapixel sensor just 3.05 mm wide.
Huawei Nova 4 , which reproposes the chipset HiSilicon Kirin 970 with an excellent corollary of components that make it very interesting.
- 6.4-inch (2310 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ curved glass display, 96% NTSC Color Gamut
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, i7 co-processor, NPU, GPU Turbo
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0.1.
- Dual SIM
- 48MP (1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor) / 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, CAF, EIS, secondary 16MP 117-degree super wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth of field camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, EIS
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:157×75.1×7.77mm; Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3750mAh (typical) / 3650mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging
Huawei Nova 4 will be on sale in China from December 27, with reservations already open, in the colors Honey Red, Blue, Black and White. Prices start at 3,099 yuan, about 397 euros, for the 20 megapixel main camera version, to reach 3,399 yuan, about 435 euros, for the 48 megapixel main camera version.