As for the GT version of the Lenovo Z5 Pro that has laid the red carpet at the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 , this Lenovo S5 Pro GT is a variant of the standard S5 Pro officialized by Lenovo just two months ago.
Also in this case, compared to the normal version, the GT brings with it a change of SoC: from the Snapdragon 636 it passes in this case to the Snapdragon 660 .
Lenovo S5 Pro GT, among other things features a 6.2-inch display with notch, a dual camera both rear and front and a 3.500 mAh battery with quick charge.
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ZUI 5.0
- 6.2-inch FullHD + display (2246 x 1080 pixels) with 18.7: 9 form factor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- 4 or 6 GB of RAM
- 64 or 128 GB of internal memory
- Dual rear camera with 12-megapixel main sensor with f / 1.8 aperture and 20-megapixel secondary with f / 2.6 aperture
- Dual 20 + 8 megapixel front camera
- 4G / VoLTE connectivity, dual band 802.11 ac WiFi, dual SIM, USB-C port, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth 5.0
- rear fingerprint sensor
- Dirac Audio and gaming mode
- 3.500 mAh battery with fast charging at 18 W
- Dimensions and weight: 154.5 mm in height, 75.45 mm in width, 7.7 mm in thickness for 170 g
Lenovo S5 Pro GT is already available for pre-order in China but will hit stores on December 24th in the colors black, gold and blue in the following configurations:
- 4/46 GB to 1198 Yuan (about 152 euros)
- 6/64 GB to 1298 Yuan (165 euros)
- 6/128 GB to 1498 Yuan (190 euros)