The rollout of a new stable version of OxygenOS for OnePlus 7 Pro has started a few hours ago: the builds, explains the manager Manu J. on the forum, are two in compliance with the recent provisions on the subject, for which the version 9.5.4 is for the global market while 9.5.5 is specific for the European market. However, the changelog is identical:
- Double tap optimizations to wake up the device and for the Ambient Display
- Fixed an issue that caused an audio delay with Bluetooth devices during games
- Various bug fixes and resolutions
- Improved quality of images taken with HDR and shots in low light scenarios
- Fixed white balance and focus problems in different scenarios
The latest update is 182MB in size, and is mostly focused on improving the phone’s camera. Those who have not received the update yet, should get the notification to download and install within a few days.
As per the changelog, the update will improve the image quality in HDR and low light scenarios. It also resolves the issue of focus and white balance
OnePlus 7 Pro a completely new product and if we want to break with the past, it was foreseeable that he was plagued by small problems, that OnePlus was quick to solve.
However the rollout is incremental so it will be necessary to wait a few hours, sometimes even a few days, before the update is proposed.