The company OPPO announced another new product in the face of A9x. It turned out to be a mid-priced smartphone segment, which is in addition to the basic version of the A9, which was introduced last month.
The novelty received the same 6.53-inch display Full HD + Dew Drop – the area of the screen occupying the front side of the device is 90.7%. A pretty good eight-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor is responsible for the device performance. Novelty received 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory.
On the front side of the device is a 16-megapixel sensor with f / 2.0 aperture. The main camera has a 48-megapixel matrix with f / 1.7 aperture. There is also another 5 MP module. The smartphone has a fairly capacious 4,020 mAh battery and support for fast charging VOOC 3.0.
- Display: 6.53-inch, 2340 x 1080 pixels.
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70, 8 cores with a clock frequency of up to 2.1 GHz.
- GPU: ARM Mali-G72 MP3.
- RAM: 6 GB.
- Built-in memory: 128 GB.
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0 shell.
- Main camera: 48 megapixel with f / 1.7 aperture and auxiliary 5 megapixel.
- Front camera: 16 megapixel with an aperture of f / 2.0.
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS.
- Sensors: fingerprint scanner.
- Connectors: 3.5 mm, microSD, slot for two SIM cards.
- Dimensions: 162 x 76.1 x 8.3 mm.
- Battery: 4,020 mAh, VOOC 3.0.
- Weight: 190 grams.
The smartphone runs on Android 9 Pie with a pre-installed ColorOS 6.0 shell. The back side of the device consists of 3D glass with a gradient texture. Initially, the novelty will go on sale in China at a price of 229 dollars and will be available in two colors – “ice white” and “meteor black.” Whether the device will be on sale in other regions is still unknown.