Realme Q is officially announced in the Chinese market. With a display of 6.3-inch Full HD + resolution, with a ratio screen-to-body equal to 90.6% and the notch to drop. The SoC mounted on the smartphone is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 with octa-core CPU, to support it is 4 GB, 6 GB or 8 GB of RAM and 64 GB or 128 GB of internal memory, depending on the version.
The photographic sector of Realme Q consists of a quadruple rear camera with a 48-megapixel main sensor and artificial intelligence, an ultra-wide-angle 8-megapixel sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-megapixel macro sensor, and a camera 16 megapixel front.
Operating system installed on the smartphone is Android 9 Pie with ColorsOS 6.0, the battery has a capacity of 4,035 mAh with fast charge with the input for the headphone jack.
Here is the complete specifications.
- 6.3-inch display with Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels) with Gorilla Glass 5 and notch drop protection
- 10-nanometer Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 SoC, octa-core CPU (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360) and Adreno 616 GPU
- 4 GB of RAM (LPPDDR4x) and 64 GB of internal memory UFS 2.1
- 6 GB of RAM (LPPDDR4x) and 64 GB of internal UFS 2.1 memory
- 8 GB of RAM (LPPDDR4x) and 128 GB of internal UFS 2.1 memory
- Expandable, in all versions, up to 256 GB via microSD;
- Rear camera:
- Sony IMX586 48 megapixel main sensor, artificial intelligence for scene recognition, f / 1.79 aperture, EIS, Flash LED and pixel size of 0.8 micrometers;
- Ultra-wide 8 megapixel sensor (119 ° – angle of view), f / 2.25 aperture and pixel size of 1.12 micrometers
- 2 megapixel depth sensor, f / 2.4 aperture and pixel size of 1.75 micrometers
- Macro sensor at 4 cm from 2 megapixels, f / 2.4 aperture and pixel size equal to 1.75 micrometers
- Front camera with Sony IMX471 16-megapixel sensor and f / 2.0 aperture
- Android 9 Pie operating system with Color OS 6.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD) 4G VoLTE connectivity, 802.11 ac Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C port, 3.5 mm audio jack port, FM Radio, Dirac HD sound
- 4.035 mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charge
- Present fingerprint reader and splash resistance
- Dimensions equal to 164.4 × 75.6 × 9.3 millimeters and weight equal to 198 grams
Realme Q will be available in China starting September 9th, in Sparkling Blue and Crystal Green in the following variants:
- 4 GB RAM – 64 GB Storage | around 176 euros
- 6 GB RAM – 64 GB Storage | about 188 euros
- 8 GB RAM – 128 GB Storage | about 214 euros