Today, as expected, Redmi 7 was announced in China. This is a smartphone that is positioned at the low end of the mobile market, with a good technical data sheet and a battery that makes most smartphones in circulation jealous.
Without losing too much talk, let’s find out the technical data sheet of the Redmi 7. The heart of the smartphone is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC which, in the most powerful version, is joined by 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory dedicated to storage.
The operating system on board the smartphone is Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10, which is the new version of the user interface created by Xiaomi. The photographic sector consists of a dual rear camera (12 megapixel + 2 megapixel) and an 8 megapixel front camera. The display is a 6.26 inch HD + with protective glass Gorilla Glass 5. The strength of the device is the battery, which has a capacity of 4,000 mAh. Here is the complete technical sheet:
- 6.26-inch HD + display (1520 x 720 pixels) with 2.5D curvature, 84% NTSC Color Gamut and protective glass Gorilla Glass 5.
- 14-nanometer Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC with octa-core CPU with 1.8 GHz clock frequency and Adreno 506 GPU.
- 2 GB of RAM with 16 GB storage, 3 GB of RAM with 32 GB storage and 4 GB of RAM with 64 GB storage (expandable storage via microSD up to 512 GB)
- Android 9 Pie operating system with MIUI 10.
- dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD).
- dual rear camera with LED flash formed by the main 12 megapixel sensor with f / 2.2 aperture and pixel size of 1.25 μm and the secondary 2 megapixel sensor.
- 8 megapixel front camera.
- fingerprint reader, infrared sensor, 3.5mm audio jack port and FM radio.
- dimensions equal to 158.65 x 76.43 x 8.47 mm and weight equal to 180 g.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS and GLONASS.
- 4,000 mAh battery.
We can observe the design and the three different colors of Redmi 7, called Comet Blue, Lunar Red and Eclipse Black, in the following photos. You immediately notice the presence of the drop-shaped notch on the front, where the front camera is present, and the “classic” positioning of the rear camera and the fingerprint reader on the back.
Redmi 7 will be sold in China, therefore the prices are in conversion starting from March 26 in the following versions:
- 2 GB RAM – 16 GB storage | 699 yuan (about 92 euros).
- 3 GB of RAM – 32 GB storage | 799 yuan (about 105 euros).
- 4 GB of RAM – 64 GB storage | 999 yuan (about 132 euros).