Another smartphone of Vivo family officially launched and is called Vivo Z5x. This is a smartphone that is going to be placed in the mid-range of the mobile market, but that can also boast some technical features from the top of the range, such as the battery or the amount of RAM.
Without being too vague, let’s discover the main technical specifications of the smartphone in detail. The Vivo Z5x shows a display of 6.53 inches, made with an LCD panel to Full HD + resolution, which covers most of the front of the smartphone by touching 90.77% stake at the screen-to-body relationship. Let’s move to the heart of the smartphone, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC, which is supported by up to 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory, depending on the version.
Now let’s talk about the photographic sector, composed of a triple rear camera, which includes the 16 megapixel main sensor, the 8 megapixel wide-angle sensor and the sensor dedicated to the 2 megapixel portrait mode, and a 16 megapixel front camera, positioned in the ‘special hole on the display. Another strong point of the smartphone is, as we initially said, the battery that reaches a capacity of 5,000 mAh and supports fast charging at 18 Watts of power.
Vivo Z5x – Full Specifications
- 6.53 inch LCD display with Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels), 19.5: 9 format;
- SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 at 10 nm, Octa Core (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPU) with Adreno 616 GPU;
- 4 GB of LPPDDR4x RAM with 64 GB of internal UFS 2.1 memory;
- 6 GB of LPPDDR4x RAM with 64 GB or 128 GB of UFS 2.1 internal memory;
- 8 GB of LPPDDR4x RAM with 128 GB of internal UFS 2.1 memory;
- the internal memory can be expanded with microSD up to 256 GB;
- Rear camera:
- 16 megapixel main sensor, f / 1.78 aperture and Flash LED;
- Wide-angle sensor (120 °) with 8 megapixels, f / 2.2 aperture;
- 2 megapixel portrait mode sensor, f / 2.4 aperture;
- 16 megapixel front camera with f / 2.0 aperture;
- 5.000 mAh battery with 18 W fast charge support;
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port with OTG support;
- Fingerprint reader, 3.5mm audio jack port;
- Dimensions equal to 162.39 x 77.33 x 8.85 mm and weight equal to 204 g.
Vivo Z5x comes in the colors Midnight Black, Phantom Black and Aurora Blue and will be sold in China, starting next week, in the following ways:
- 4 GB RAM – 64 GB storage | 1398 yuan (about 180 euros);
- 6 GB RAM – 64 GB storage | 1498 yuan (about 194 euros);
- 6 GB RAM – 128 GB storage | 1698 yuan (about 220 euros);
- 8 GB RAM – 128 GB storage | 1998 yuan (about 259 euros).