What are the features that make a smartphone a real flagship at the moment? Lu Weibing, vice president of the Xiaomi group, explains this and lists the five fundamental characteristics through a “portrait” of the new Redmi K20 Pro .
Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro are undoubtedly two very interesting smartphones, with an incredible value for money if we consider the figures to which devices with similar specifications are sold. But what are the traits that make Redmi K20 Pro (and partly K20) really special (and a real flagship) according to Lu Weibing? There are five:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC : one of the most powerful chipsets on the market, ideal for those who want to design a high-end smartphone like Redmi K20 Pro (Redmi K20 has a Snapdragon 730);
- AMOLED display with integrated fingerprint sensor: 6.39 inches of AMOLED screen with reduced frames, combined with the seventh-generation in-screen fingerprint reader;
- 48 MP main camera and versatility: 48 MP Sony sensor, combined with two other sensors for the rear camera, accompanied by a 20 MP retractable front camera;
- Glass and metal: materials are important. Frame made of 7000 series aluminum, rear glass with red and blue gradient finish and black color with kevlar effect;
- Technology around every corner: Game Turbo 2.0, 1217LD speaker and 0.9 cc sound camera for a full-bodied sound, with Hi-Res audio certification.