OPPO K5 arrivals is imminent, thanks to TENAA which has just certified the smartphone. The technical specifications are the same as those of Realme X2, with which it should also share the external appearance, except for the coloring of the rear glass, which will be in a green, blue or white gradient and the logo written on it.
Here is the complete list of specifications according to the rumors:
- 6.4-inch Full HD + AMOLED screen.
- SoC Snapdragon 730G.
- 8 GB of LPPDDR4x RAM, 128 GB of UFS 2.1 storage space expandable via microSD up to 256 GB.
- 4000 mAh battery with VOOC 4.0 fast charge from 30 Watts.
- Fingerprint reader placed in the screen.
- Main camera of 64 MP f / 1.8 (sensor Samsung GW1 1 / 1.72 “), LED flash, EIS (no OIS); 8 MP wide-angle sensor, 119 °, f / 2.25, with large pixels 1.12; sensor dedicated to the detection of depth from 2 MP, f / 2.4, 1.75μm; 2 MP macro sensor f / 2.4 openings, 1.75 μm to capture details at a distance of 4 cm.
- The front camera is a 32 Megapixel sensor.
- Dual SIM with Dual 4G VoLTE support, 802.11 ac WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C.
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
- A weight of 182 grams contained in dimensions of 158.7 × 75.2 × 8.6 mm.
Interesting is the presence of VOOC 4.0 fast charge at 30 Watts, which should be perfectly comparable to the performance of the Warp Charge recharge of OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition. Despite this gem the price, given the specifications of OPPO K5 and history of OPPO, will certainly not be at the level of the three smartphones just mentioned.