Installed iOS 13 and noticed that there are some issues? Calm down, you will certainly not be the only one. If you notice, Apple has released the new iOS 13.1.1 which includes bug fixes and enhancements for your iPhone.
Update your iPhone again
IOS 13 is already present in over 20% of iPhones as reported. Compared to 2018 data, the latest version of iOS is exceeding the adoption values of its predecessor, iOS 12! This operating system, when it debuted last year, at the end of the first week was below 20% adoption.
After! The release of iOS 13.1 another update of iOS 13.1.1 is here
IOS 13.1.1 includes bug fixes and enhancements for the iPhone. This update:
- Resolves issue that could prevent iPhone from being backed up from a backup;
- Resolves an issue that could cause the battery to drain faster;
- Addresses an issue that could affect order recognition from Siri on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max;
- Resolves an issue that could re-enable Safari search suggestions after they are disabled;
- Resolves an issue that could cause the Reminders app to sync slowly;
- Resolves a security issue for third-party keyboard applications.
If you have an iPhone, upgrade now. The fixes and improvements are many, so it won’t be left for later. Remember that your device should be connected to a Wi-Fi network to avoid spending mobile data. The update of iOS 13.1.1 is not large but still occupies 82.8 MB.