Despite the rumors of the past few weeks had given the presence of a hole in the display, Lenovo Z5s is a medium range with drop notch, which offers an excellent quality / price ratio without really upsetting the market.
It is therefore likely that the device seen in recent weeks was a prototype or that the images were referring to another smartphone, not yet officially announced by the Chinese company. Lenovo Z5s, however, does not disappoint the expectations and launches the challenge to Xiaomi on the price front, with a technical card not bad that we immediately go to discover.
- 6.39-inch FullHD + screen (1080 x 2340 pixels) with a 19.5: 9 form factor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 mobile platform with 2.2 GHz octa core CPU and Adreno 616 GPU
- 4/6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of internal memory expandable with microSD up to 256 GB
- triple rear camera, 16 megapixel main sensor with f / 1.8 aperture, phase recognition focus, 8-megapixel secondary sensor with f / 2.4 aperture and 2x zoom and third 5-megapixel sensor with f / 2.4 aperture for calculation depth of field
- 16 megapixel front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- dual 4G / VoLTE connectivity, dual band 802.11 ac WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, dual SIM, 3.5mm jack
- rear fingerprint reader
- Android 9 Pie with ZUI 10 interface
- 3,300 mAh battery with quick charge
- dimensions of 156.7 x 74.5 x 7.85 mm and weight of 172 grams
This is a very interesting technical card that offers the Lenovo Z5s , equipped with a metal frame and a glass back cover. The smartphone is equipped with a splash-resistant P2i coating, which allows it to withstand light rain and some accidental water splashes without being damaged.
Three colors available, Honey Orange, Gray and Titanium Crystal Blue, with prices starting from 1,398 yuan, about 178 euros for the 4_64 GB model, pass for the 1,598 yuan, about 204 euros, of the model 6 + 64 GB to reach the 1,898 yuan, about 242 euros for the model 6 + 128 GB.
Lenovo Z5s can already be ordered from today in China with shipments starting from December 24th.