The launch of a new mid-range smartphone that can count on support for 5G connectivity: we are talking about OPPO A72 5G.
It is a device that in the Asian country will be available in three colors (Simple Black, Neon, and Oxygen Violet) starting from 31 July at a price of 1,899 yuan (about 270 USD).
Specifications of OPPO A72 5G
Among the main features of the new OPPO smartphone, we find the MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G processor and a display with 90 Hz refresh rate.
- 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD + resolution (1,080 x 2,400 pixels), 20: 9 aspect ratio, 90 Hz refresh rate and camera hole
- MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G processor made with 7 nm technology
- 8 GB of LPPDR4x RAM
- 128 GB of UFS 2.1 integrated memory
- 4040 mAh battery with 18W fast charge support (through a USB Type-C port)
- triple rear camera (16-megapixel primary sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle and 2 megapixels black and white sensor)
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- sensor for fingerprint recognition on the side
There is currently no information on possible global marketing.