Lenovo Z5 Pro GT is official in China, the first smartphone with the new and shiny Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 on board .
As can be guessed from the name, it is an enhanced version of the Lenovo Z5 Pro officialized about a month and a half ago, a device that, above all for its sliding screen , had already aroused considerable interest among fans.
Now, with the new flagship Qualcomm under the hood, and with a special finish carbon look with red accents, this Lenovo Z5 Pro GT has all it takes to call upon themselves most of the media spotlight in the industry. Also because in addition to these two goodies, we also find a maximum amount of RAM from gaming PC or almost: well 12 GB that supporting Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 promise performances from the first class. Take a look at this screenshot just to get an idea.
Among other things it is worth noting the presence of a 6.39-inch FullHD + Super AMOLED display with a form factor of 19.5: 9 proud of its 95.06% of screen / surface ratio below which there is is an integrated fingerprint reader.
There are also two rear cameras , 16 and 24 megapixels, dual front camera, Android 9 Pie with ZUI 10 UI interface, and a 3.350 mAh battery .
- Android 9 Pie with ZUI 10 UI interface
- 6.39-inch Super AMOLED screen with FullHD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels) in 19.5: 9
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- 6, 8 or 12 GB of RAM
- 128, 256 or 512 GB of internal memory
- Dual rear camera with 16 megapixel Sony IMX519 sensor with f / 1.8 aperture and 26 megapixel Sony IMX576 with f / 1.8 aperture and dual Tone LED flash
- Dual front camera with 16-megapixel sensor and f /2.2 aperture and 8-megapixel secondary with infrared sensor for facial unlocking
- Other: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, Dolby Atmos, GPS, GLONASS, fingerprint reader integrated into the display
- 3.350 mAh battery with quick charge
- Dimensions and weight: 155.2 mm in height, 73.04 mm in width and 9.3 mm in thickness for 210 g
Price issue , Lenovo Z5 Pro GT starts at 2698 Yuan (about 344 euros) in the basic version 6/128 GB; in the median 8/128 GB and 8/256 GB it costs respectively 2998 Yuan (382 euro) and 3398 Yuan (433 euro); while the top version with 12 GB of RAM and 512 GB of internal memory comes to cost 4398 Yuan (560 euros).
Orders start from next January 15, while sales from the following 24, but for now we are talking only about China.